Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All Songs are sold for use and permission for Karaoke Jocks, Enthusiasts or Private/Home entertainment. Songs can’t be sold, redistributed, or shared. You agree to be the sole user of the content and each receipt will represent ONE copy of the song for use as a KJ, Enthusiast, or Private/Home user.
- You can re-record with your own vocal if only for personal use. You cannot use any music acquired from Karaoke Shop for the purpose of re-distribution, manufacturing or broadcasting without permission and additional licensing from both Karaoke Shop and the track manufacturer.
- Backup to digital media is only allowed for storage as long as it remains in the possession of the owner of the license receipt(s) holder. Backup is the sole responsibility of the customer and you agree that Karaoke Shop is NOT liable or responsible for any damage, corruption, or restoration of content that may be caused by choice of backup.
- Each receipt is licensed for ONE use. Conversion is not covered under our license. Any conversion, transfer, or alteration is strictly forbidden. Alteration of the content can only be done with permission by the manufacturer. Any operation that may cause alteration of the tracks is solely your responsibility and at your own risk. We do not provide tools nor will we provide instructions; this includes any Conversion or Burning to disc.
- All songs are provided with either an audio or visual preview. You agree to preview the song before purchase or if without preview understand that all content is karaoke style reproductions and may or may not include supporting singers. Some content may represent leading singers for support, duet, or backup effect, in purchasing you agree that the manufacturer is solely responsible for quality and accuracy of these reproductions in comparison to the original labels' artistic performance and that Karaoke Shop is not connected to the production of the tracks, tracks will not be exchanged for any such reason.
- There are absolutely no refunds on songs or credits sold. Songs are licensed and logged at purchase. All content is produced by the supplier manufacturers and tracks are sold as is.
- Karaoke Shop holds the right to refuse delivery and service to accounts and links, customer’s who are found in breach of use, threaten licensing or service, are found to be a copyright hazard, and/or misrepresent content will be immediately suspended without notice.
- Refunds will not be issued on anything other than faulty products. Faulty products must be reported within one week of ordering or a refund can’t be issued. Not being happy with the quality/version of a track is not a valid reason for a refund. Please make sure you watch the video samples before ordering, that way you can check you're happy with the track prior to placing your order.
The information collected from you at the time you place an order will be stored in our database and is used purely to carry out your instructions and action your payment. There are no circumstances under which, this information might be passed to a third party. We may sometimes email you with details of details of any important news or special offers.